THE ONLY CONSTANT IS CHANGE.
“Potential is everywhere. You can’t really see it, but you can feel it. And all you really need to do is reach out, grab that potential in your hand, and bend it to your will. Nothing goes wrong if you just use your potential. I know it sounds easy. I can’t really tell you how to do it. But when you do, you’ll just know.”
– Janeka Spencer, Neptune Foundation first responder
The Trinity Continuum Corebook is a standalone game for the Trinity Continuum, and is meant for use with Æon, Aberrant, and Adventure! Inside, you will find:
- Rules for creating characters within the Trinity Continuum
- Rules for Action Adventure, Intrigue, and Procedural play
- Advice for running genre games and styles of play in the Trinity Continuum
- Information on playing Talents in the modern era