*NOTA: Compuesto por:
- Libro Básico, esquinas ligeramente rozadas
- Gamemaster´s Screen
- The Secret Vault of the Queen of Thieves, impreso con el PDF no es oficial
- Stone Dragon Mountain, impreso con el PDF no es oficial
- The Petersen Bestiary, impreso con el PDF no es oficial
- The Dread Crypt of Skogenby, impreso con el PDF no es oficial.
Adventurer is a dirty word. You’re a scoundrel, a villain, a wastrel, a vagabond, a criminal, a sword-for-hire, a cutthroat. Respectable people belong to guilds, the church, or are born into nobility. Or barring all that, they’re salt of the earth and till the land for the rest of us. Your problem is that you’re none of that. Based on the award-winning Mouse Guard Roleplaying Game, Torchbearer is a riff on the early model of fantasy roleplaying games. In it, players take on the role of fortune-seeking adventurers, delving into forlorn ruins, braving terrible monsters, and retrieving forgotten treasures.