Betrayal. Hubris. Punishment. Revenge. Subjugation. Salvation. Cataclysm. Perseverance. Hope.
This is Narosia — a world where cosmic forces vie for control and mortal beings struggle to reclaim past glories, hordes of Fel creatures threaten to escape Deepland prisons, and demonic Voidspawn stalk the world’s wilds and ruins. Those who venture forth seek fame and fortune, courting death, honoring the profession of adventurer, and ultimately bringing hope to those without.
Action Fantasy Roleplaying
Narosia adventures focus on competent characters overcoming larger than life obstacles with a backdrop of magic, monsters, and gods. You control your every move without getting lost in a sea of repetition, using a comprehensive action and combat system to enable over-the-top action, with called shots, grappling, and dynamic defenses.
Players Control The Gods To Influence The Plot
The gods meddle, and the players have a set of cards that allow them to say how a specific god influences the story — if they can explain the god’s motivation.
An Entire World Of Adventure Awaits
Narosia: Sea of Tears is a roleplaying game for two to eight players. Through a blend of imagination and rules the players will create the story of their heroes as they move through this world, having fun in the process.
- Distinct magic systems for divine and arcane powers
- Detailed cultures and races integrated into the story of the world
- Setting-specific martial arts
- Comprehensive skills and abilities to define any character
- Battle-tested system that scales from commoner to demi-god
- Bestiary that expands on the 300+ creatures from HERO System Bestiary
- Over 30 years of HERO System material to draw from (180+ sourcebooks)
- Ready to print GM Screen panelsWhatever your interest — dungeon delving, intrigue, or exploration — Narosia provides a rich background for the legends you forge.