The First Seven DCC RPG Adventures In One Volume!
Tome of Adventure Vol. 1 collects the first 7 adventure modules published for the DCC RPG rules set, mostly written by DCC legend Harley Stroh and the DCC Dark Master, himself, Joseph Goodman. Featuring brand-new cover art by Doug Kovacs, this compilation includes:
· Doom of the Savage Kings, first published as DCC #66.5
· Sailors on the Starless Sea, including the bonus level The Summoning Pits, first published as DCC #67
· The People of the Pit, including the bonus content The Assassins of the Pit, first published as DCC #68
· The Emerald Enchanter, including the mini-sequel The Emerald Enchanter Strikes Back, first published as DCC #69
· The Jewels of the Carnifex, first published as DCC #70
· The 13th Skull, including the stand-alone adventure The Balance Blade, first published as DCC #71
· Beyond the Black Gate, first published as DCC #72
Within the covers of this book lurk demonic hounds, terrible beastmen, avatars of chaos, moon devils, slumbering gods, and even more fantastic dangers, each demonstrating why Dungeon Crawl Classics is the perfect game to capture that classic “sword and sorcery” style of adventure. Whether this is your first taste of DCC RPG or you’re well acquainted with its flavor, you’ll find a feast unlike any other inside the Tome of Adventure Vol. 1!
Hardcover, 208 pages b/w