A level 3 adventure DCC RPG boxed set!
From the most famous city in the history of fantasy comes a sword-and-sorcery adventure that only the best gamers will survive!
The Greatest Thieves in Lankhmar is a Dungeon Crawl Classics adventure that sends characters into the hot cellars beneath Thieves’ House, across the sooty rooftops of the City of Sevenscore Thousand Smokes, and on to a mad dash through the palace of the Overlord. This boxed set comes with everything you need to run an epic adventure over several sessions, whether you run it stand-alone or as part of an ongoing campaign.
When you open the box, you’ll be in the company of legends. The Greatest Thieves in Lankhmar was first run as a tournament at Gen Con 2019, where 20 nationally competitive teams competed over four fantastic days and three hard-fought rounds. Characters died alone, lost beneath Thieves’ House, as their torches burnt out, one by one. After 44% of tables experienced TPKs, and nearly 6 in 10 PCs were killed, one team survived to win the tournament. How will your players compare?
INSIDE THIS BOX YOU WILL FIND:
- A 68-page booklet containing the adventure
- A 20-page book of player handouts
- A 16-page player pack
- A 48-page judge’s pack
- A 12-page scoring sheet
- Die-cut Luck tokens for using Fleeting Luck at the table
- Four pages of die-cut rooftop chase tokens
- A huge 44” long rooftop chase map, to simulate the chase across the rooftops of Lankhmar
- Plus “Dicing With Death,” a complete stand-alone bonus adventure designed to be deployed when characters die in the main adventure
Officially licensed from the estate of Fritz Leiber.