In the world of Crystal Heart, people’s hearts are literally made of stone. Agents of the mysterious organization Syn scour the world in search of Crystals, powerful relics of a bygone age.
Syn Agents replace their hearts with these Crystals, which grant incredible powers… but also affect the bearer’s personality in unpredictable ways.
Inspired by the styles and sensibilities of anime and superhero media, the Crystal Heart setting was developed in the webcomic Up to Four Players as the characters were playing it. Now you too can become a Syn Agent, explore ancient ruins and hunt down powerful Crystals!
Become an Agent of Syn, replace your heart with a Crystal and gain superpowers!
(also lose your mind, but just a little)
The book includes…
- Rules for using and misusing Crystals
- Dozens of Crystals for your players to find
- Guidelines for creating new Crystals
- Everything you need to know about Syn (and a few things you shouldn’t know)
- Adventure-inspiring details on each of the Five Lands
- A full Plot Point campaign spanning 8 adventures
- Adversaries worthy of your antagonism, whether human, animal or Crystal-touched
- And all the Edges, Hindrances, weapons and setting rules needed to create the coolest Crystal Heart experience possible
You also get…
- A Player’s Guide, which includes only the first few chapters of the book (those that don’t have any secret stuff), to share with the group.
- Agent and Crystal sheets.
- A summary sheet of the Crystal Channeling rules.
Crystal Heart is designed for the popular roleplaying game Savage Worlds (Adventure Edition)