The Reign of Men faces an age of change. Will it find a new path or fall to ruin?
Wicked Fate is a fantasy adventure supplement that brings John Wick’s Wicked Fantasy to the Fate Core system. In 2013, John Wick reinvented ten classic fantasy races through the world of Estevere, a unique Pathfinder setting that broke Kickstarter records and expanded what it meant to play elves, gnomes, kobolds, and more. After five years, Magpie Games is now ready to publish a full Fate Core conversion for that world, allowing fans to explore Estevere using the award-winning Fate system!
Wicked Fate gives you everything you need to play in the world of Estevere using Fate Core, including:
- A complete introduction to the world of Estevere, a land of conflict that offers players an opportunity to define the coming age.
- Fate Core templates for John Wick’s reinvention of ten fantasy races featuring elves, dwarves, gnolls, kobolds, and more.
- Dozens of new aspects and stunts that bring the reimagined races to life in Fate Core beyond racial bonuses or feats.
- A modified skill list for fantasy adventuring in Estevere that includes Command, a new social skill for Fate Core.
- A new magic system for Fate Core that allows players to create custom effects on the fly without spell lists or mana pools.
Wicked Fate requires Fate Core to play.