*NOTA: Forrado con forro adhesivo.
A Dame Walks Into Your Office . . .
A dead body, no witnesses, and a room full of suspects with perfect alibis. Can you find the killer and bring him to justice? Learn the secrets of mystery fiction and what will, and will not, work in RPG mysteries. Learn how to be a better investigator. Discover the problems you are likely to encounter in a low-tech, magic, super-tech, or horror mystery.
GURPS Mysteries covers:
• Creating mysteries as stand-alone adventures, as part of an existing campaign, or as a campaign in their own right, with specific discussions of the low-tech, modern-tech, future, magic, and horror settings.
• Setting the crime scene, including detailed forensic information on causes of death, investigation methods, and a forensics timeline.
• Creating interesting villains, and matching their disadvantages to their motives and means of carrying out a crime.
• A template-based character-generation system for iconic investigators, including the genius detective, the hardboiled shamus, police detectives, investigating magicians, even «that darn kid.»
• Sample detective and investigative agencies to hire or bedevil characters.
• Expanded rules for questioning and interacting with NPCs.
GURPS Mysteries, by the author of GURPS Cops, is designed both for the GM who wants to create and run mystery adventures and for players who want to play investigators in any setting.