The Emperor expected a city of monsters to destroy itself, but instead the Blue and her people have created a city that’s wickedly unique: Drakkenhall!
* Make a splash in the social season alongside a fashionista ooze!
* Spend the night at a dybbuk inn at the docks, where possession is a perk!
* Dodge the amputation golems until you can get your healing spells back!
* Explore the Rubblehoods, the neighborhoods that have been left as monstrously energetic ruins!
* Shop (OK, OK, plunder) the Goblin Market and admire (fight) its pet otyughs!
* Prove yourself as the most dangerous monster of all–an Adventurer worthy of joining the S.M.A.S.H. Society!
Drakkenhall: City of Monsters is a 13th Age sourcebook for GMs running adventurer and champion-tier campaigns. Flavorful setting book for the 13th Age RPG Features 60 new monsters for the 13th Age RPG. New light rules for sea travel in the Dragon Empire. B&W interior, softcover book.