Adventure Pack 3 includes two scenarios that in different ways deal with the Sun Church, and the spiritual conflicts of the Ambrian people.
The Howling of Damned Gods is set in the border village Prios Pass, where a caravan is about to arrive, laden with desperate refugees and the darkness of the depraved south.
Second adventure, What’s Bred in the Bone, takes the player characters to young Duke Ynedar’s city Ravenia, where the mingling of barbarians and Ambrians creates both excellent partnerships and agonizing conflicts.
The characters have a great chance to influence the outcome of the stories, but must be prepared to go up against very tough opponents and make equally tough moral choices.
- The village of Prios Pass and the city Ravenia as detailed adventure landscapes.
- Close to twenty sites and establishments where the characters can eat, trade, sleep, acquire information or visit local dignitaries.
- Color maps of both settlements.
- The mystical tradition Blessings, along with other powers and rule supplements.
- A thorough introduction to the pantheon of the Young Gods, and the history behind the Exaltation of Prios.